Google

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

My first Blog

So the weather-idiots were wrong again last night. I don't even know why I look...I guess it is because I get so much joy from them being wrong all the time. Sometimes I have to question if they even look at the satellite before they give predictions or if they are all too stupid to do that now and rely only on the computer models the always talk about. I really have to question how someone can be wrong so often and still have a job.

The motorcycle ride in today was nice and quiet, as usual. It is always relaxing to come in early and have the morning go so smooth.

I was planning on going to Vegas this weekend with my friend Shane, but he called last night and made it sound as if my coming would put him out, so I don’t think I will. I would have really enjoyed spending some time with him, I still don’t feel like our friendship is back to 100%.

I guess this would also be as good a place as any to talk about my workout and weight reduction. Yesterday I really busted my ass off. I had my usual breakfast of two eggs. For the lunchtime workout I swam a mile in about 25 minutes. I still want to get that fewer than 20. For lunch I had my usual protein drink (mmm protein). And then for dinner I had some of my dad’s home-made stew. Then I got on the trainer and rode for an hour and a half. In the spring I hope that all of this is worth it.

Current weight: 235
Total weight loss: 45
Current body fat: 24.5%
Total fat loss: 15%
Next hair cut: 230

1 Comments:

Blogger CV said...

Good luck on your diet man. I'm not a guru by any means, all I can recommend is consistency in whatever it is you're doing. It's hard, I'm a Taco Bell junkie.

By the way, I live in Utah too! Late.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->