Google

Monday, August 15, 2005

2nd place overall...

So the Intermountain cup series is finally over! What a great time I have had racing this year. First off I need to thank Bob for gettimg me motivated and lighting the flame. Without you I would have never imagined that I could do this well. Thank you Bob. Going into this I had set a goal to lose some weight and be competitive finishing in the top 5. I did both. I nearly won the series, and it all boiled down to the last race. Chris and Bryce really made this for a fun and exciting season. Bryce deserved to win the season championship - he was definately the fastest guy in our group. My respect goes out to him for the effort he put into winning the series. Nothing about racing is easy, and this is probably the hardest thing that I have ever done (on a personal level). The level of commitment was much higher than I thought it would be, and I learned more than I thought. I will always remember the friendships I have made and the good times... Thanks for the memories! Now it is time to start training and planning for next year. Is a top 10 finish in the Sport 30-39 class a possibility? First I need to get the weight below 200...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->