Google

Monday, May 15, 2006

STOP CALLING ME!!!

So a few weeks ago I got a phone call at work from a man that sounded like he had had about 10 too many beers insisting that I was “JP”. I assured him that I was not, even though I sounded, “Just like em.” He hangs up, not 20 seconds later the dumb asses wife/girlfriend calls me, “JP that wasn’t very nice...” the conversation starts. My name isn’t JP, this is a business number and that I don’t even know a JP from Colorado. Since then I have gotten no less than 20 voicemail’s from these people with the best ones this weekend with a romping total of 10 in one day. I’m not so sure who this JP guy is, but based upon the intelligence of the voicemails that I have gotten he must be a member of high society. I called them bright and early this morning because I knew that they wouldn’t be awake yet (I am pretty sure they are the type that think noon-thirty is early) and let them know that they had the wrong number and to stop calling me. She insisted that she had written it down right and that somehow it was my fault that she was getting my voicemail and not JP. Maybe JP was drunk or high when he gave you his number, but I assure you my white trash princess that my work number is not JP’s. I could try and have her number blocked, but then they would probably walk down to the mini mart to use the phone booth. If they call me again I am going to start calling and messing around with them. Perhaps they can come bail me out of jail after my late night binge…

Here are 5 of the good messages I got over the weekend:
Call 1
Call 2
Call 3
Call 4
Call 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->