Google

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fooking weathertards, part again...

So this morning (as is the usual Sunday morning repertoire) we watched the news in bed. An lo and behold, the wetherTard(tm) predicted snow starting this morning and getting heavy this afternoon. As the scrawny blond Lindsay Storrs (I swear if she turned sideways she would disappear, but then again, what should I expect? - She did graduate from BYU) started the morning by telling us how snow would start this morning and get heavier in the early afternoon. Expect from 5-10" she continued. Every 10 minutes or so my FireFox weather pop-up warns me about the storm that is coming. The whole time I look at the radar that they are showing on TV, and say to my wife, "what the hell are they talking about?" The radar has a few small blips on it, but no "major" storm is coming our way. So now it is 1:30, there is no snow, and I can see blue sky to the west. I swear if I was wrong this often I wouldn't have a job anymore! I should learn not to listen to the scrawny blond anymore, I can't stand looking at her anyhow. Maybe I should start my own weather station, there is no way I could be wrong more often than they are.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger PlumbersCrack said...

I hope they're not that wrong when we go to St. George

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay Storrs is a broomstick and has a reedy, twig voice.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->