Google

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I HATE COMCAST




So today I come home and my wife asks if I changed our cable TV package because HBO is missing (I hadn't). So I call up Comcast to ask. They indicate to me that they have been generously giving us this for free and that we should have been getting charged $17.50 a month for HBO. I indicated that when I signed up that HBO was and has been part of the basic cable package for the last 14 years that I have been a cable customer, and that over that time the only thing that I have had from Comcast was to have my rate go up, and the service stay the same. Now the service has gone down, and I think they are done. I am now shopping for a TV, Internet package to replace my current so I can be done with Comcast once and forever. It as sure nice that they would run small advertisements on TV showing that this upcoming change was coming. I am betting that they were hoping that we wouldn't notice. There is no such thing customer support anymore. I can't say that I watch much HBO, but to have them remove it and then not reduce the cost is idiotic at best.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->