Google

Saturday, October 11, 2008

WeaterTards strike again

I have started to notice that my rants of weather are cyclical. It doesn't bother me much when they forecast rain or shine in the summer and they get it wrong (unless I have a vacation planned), but it really pisses me off when the WeatherTards forecast a HUGE snowstorm (everybody PANIC!!) like they did today. Every 10 minutes on the news last night and this morning we heard about the huge storm heading our way. What have I been looking at all day as I do homework? It rained for a few minutes this morning, and then sunshine and the occasional white puffy cloud. Here is a tip retards, don't predict big storms EVER, you only get it correct once every ten times! Your accuracy would go up 90% if you simply stated that "...it might snow tomorrow..." then the one time out of ten that we have a HUGE storm people might forgive you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->