Google

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I HATE UPS!

So I place an order for two new derailleur hangers for my lovely bike from Ellsworth bikes on June 19th. Normally UPS from California takes at the most 4 days, usually 2-3. I assume that I would have it by Thurdsy-Friday at the latest. I love to track packages. I don't know why, but I find it facinating to watch the progress as my packages move about the country. On Thursday UPS shows that my package is in SLC and "out for delivery". I get home Thursday night expecting to see my package on the doorstep, but it isn't there. Friday comes and the same thing, "out for delivery" but no package...ARG, that means Monday at the soonest. So Monday arrives, and again "out for delivery", no package. Monday night I pull up the tracker and it shows my package has been rescheduled for delivery on July 5th and that my package ARRIVED IN NEW JERSEY! How the hell does a package go from being "out for delivery" in SLC to NEW JERSEY! 15 days to deliver a package from California is unacceptable. I needed this package last week, not a week from next Wednesday! I am really PISSED. So I sent UPS customer service an email indicating that they needed to fix this and make it right. I know they have heard this before, but if they don't fix this I will go out of my way to ensure that nothing I ever ship or recieve ever again will get shipped UPS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->