Google

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

UPS Sucks

They really do! I received a response from their "customer service" people, and from what I can tell it was a blanket response to the millions of people they have Fu$ked. They have no service at all. A sincere apology does nothing to make it right. In the future I would like to suggest to all that do business with UPS to look elsewhere. When they get it right everything is fine, but when they screw up they aren't willing to do anything to make it right, use FedEx instead. They have gone out of the way to make things right, and for me they did it before I even knew something was wrong. I had a package that was mislabeled-lost. It was shipped from California on a Thursday, and scheduled to be delivered on the following Tuesday. Apparently somewhere between Cali and SLC someone noticed the problem with the label and upgraded the shipping. On Sunday morning I heard a knock, and it was the FedEx man delivering my package two days before I expected it. He indicated that they found a problem with my label and they were concerned it would be lost and so they upgraded my shipping and got me my package early. That is customer service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->