Google

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Three more calls in less than 4 minutes...

So I am in the lab today and I get 3 more voicemail messages. I like the first one best, "...that doesn't sound like your voice.." PROBABLY BECAUSE IT'S NOT!!! RETARDS. Let's see, my voicemail clearly states my full name, "Mark Ney". This doesn't even sound anything like KP. I could understand if they were looking for Mike May. Second of all I have a feeling that my voice isn't remotely close to his. You would think that after 15 calls they would get a clue.

Call 1
Call 2
Call 3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your links are not working. :)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Mark N. said...

Sorry for the problem. Damn Linux servers are case sensitive...

11:57 AM  
Blogger neeber said...

These are my new favorite people.

Mostly because one of them is named Steve. All the great people are named Steve.

Except Steve Hitler. He was a JERK!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->