Google

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Utah Taxes Suck!

So I just completed my 2007 income taxes. Good news is that I am getting a decent Federal return, and maybe even more based on the stimulus package that was passed today. The bad news is that I have to pay even more than the already ridiculous amount that they stole from my paychecks. Not to even mention the sales tax we have paid, and the ownership tax I paid for owning a cars and a house. By the time it is all done I will be paying about 15% of my salary is going to this fooking state! Nice conservative state of Utah, that is supposed to be full of Conservative (no spending) Republicans. All I have to say to every law maker in the state of Utah is FUCK YOU!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow Marky you are just a little bitter! Good to see you too are a blogger- maybe I will be able to keep tabs with my cuz now. It seems we only talk once a year!
Loves and try to put a smile on your face dammit!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Mark N. said...

Sorry, I guess for the most part I only blog when I am pissed off about something. I need to post when I am happy about something more often.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->