Google

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Homework all done...

Well the spring semester at Westminster College is wrapping up and I have some mixed feelings. I haven't had time to post lately because I have been absolutely swamped! Today I turned in my last homework assignments, only the two finals to go. Part of me is always sad when a class is over because of the friendships that I have made and I will likely not see them except for the occasional run-in on campus. We all struggled through the semester and those of us that made it through all feel a kind of bond (well at least I do). However I will NOT miss the hours and hours of homework, the nights of no sleep because I am running through a program in my head, or worrying about my test. This was the hardest semester I have ever been through, but I do feel smarter because of it (yes, I actually learned something useful).

I get a few days off of school until Finals, and that will be nice. But the pressures at work are as high as ever so it really won't be much of a break, rather it will be more work instead of work+school.

And to top it all off I have possible work trips to Amsterdam, Japan, Korea, and possibly Turkey. could make for an interesting summer...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger PlumbersCrack said...

Thanks again for helping me with my ipod and the computer program. How does it feel now to not have to go to school? Well I hope we get to hit the trail soon. That is if it would stop snowing at this rate we aren't going to be able to hit the crest trail untill July

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->