Google

Saturday, December 06, 2008

I hate old people!

Proof once again that I never want to get old, I will be fine dying at age 55... Why do old people insist upon using check books at the grocery store? Not only are they more dangerous than checks, it took the old fart in front of me 15 minutes to write a check for $2.79 so he could buy his Depends diapers. I was so close to pulling out my debit card and paying for his damn diapers just to get him out of my way! He could barely walk, and looked like he had some sort of flesh eating disease on his face. I am suprised that he didn't mistake the gas pedal for the brake on his way out of the parking lot and run over 100 people in the process.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

That would've been nice of you to pay for them... even if it was for the wrong reasons.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

:)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->