Google

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Getting there...

So after today's workout my weight is now 228.5! If I can pull an under 230 tomorrow then I will get to cut my hair. So in other words I get to look forward to another day of starvation, but it will all be worth it.

On another subject...The snow is really coming down HARD. Finally after three weeks of idiot weather predictions of rain turning to snow overnight, and snow likely 1-6 inches on the benches. So in the last few hours it has snowed at least 2-4 inches, and it shows no sign of stopping. I think that this is lake effect snow, because the weather idiots predicted partly cloudy yesterday. They can never get it right.

My stationary cycle trainer should be here today. I'm excited, should have been here yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger eky8 said...

Only partly right. There is absolutely no snow just 30 miles north. It's been sunny almost all day today. Supposed to snow hard tomorrow though. Shall we see?

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->