Google

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sad Day...

Today was going mostly well, same as most...more work than I think I can ever get done. I saw one of my co-workers (and mountain bike buddy) go into our bosses office and I knew it couldn't be good. I didn't get a chance to go ask him if all was well or have a chance encounter to see what was up. Well about an hour ago I was reading Chris's blog (See "my links") and noticed he commented about another key Engineer leaving the company. I put 2+2 together and imediately went to see if it was true. It is. I'm not sure how to react. I am saddend, that I know. We work at such a cool place, and I have already made the decision to stay. It is hard to see another friend leave, I think almost harder when it is of their own choice. I do know what it is like to try to make the decision to stay or go and it isn't an easy one. I don't want to make it any harder on him than I am sure it already is. The selfish part of me wants to go scream and yell and try to convince him to stay. I only wish the best for him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->