Google

Friday, January 07, 2005

The TT

So Bob let me drive his Audi TT to our workout today. Those of you who know me know that the TT is my dream car. It truly was a treat to go for a spin in such a sweet car. I hope to someday own one of my own. My respect for Bob increases every time I spend time with him. The drive was his reward to me for reaching my fist step goal of 230 pounds or less. Yesterday I weighed 228.5 and today 229.5. Two days of sub 230 = haircut. I haven't cut my hair for nearly 9 months, so I am really looking forward to my normally short hair.

The next goal is to aim for 220 or below before the first intermountain cup mountain bike race March 5th in St. George. I will be racing in the Clydesdale division (210 pounds or more). My goal this year is to finish in the top 5, which will be tuff; there are some fast guys in that class. There are 11 races this year. Check it out if you want: Intermountain Cup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->