Google

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Fun ride...

So I had a few "firsts" today. I went and rode the Wasatch Crest Mountian Bike Trail solo. That was the first time I have ever done that. It was also the first time I have ever ridden it without stopping. I cleaned it. Normally this ride is a 3-4 hour adventure when I have done it in the past. Today I wanted to do it from the Solitude parking lot to my house in 2 hours. I did it in 1 hour 40 minutes. I was excited that I could cover more than 25 miles of mountainous terrain in less than 2 hours. I would have made it quicker, but the top of Millcreek canyon is snow covered and muddy, and then I got stuck behind some slower riders for the last few miles. No big deal really. It was a complete blast today. It was however the first and likely the last time I will get to ride it this year as there is a significant storm on its way here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->